I've been in big trouble for a long time for not doing an official post to announce that we're pregnant. I know everyone reading this already knows but heck lets make it official, "We're pregnant!" Oh and while we're at it, "It's a boy!" I'm 23 weeks plus. So here is my picture taken today by my hand.
General Conference Note Taker
3 months ago
11 comments:
Oh my gosh you are pregnant!!! Congratulations!! I am so proud of you for finally making the announcement. We are so excited for you - BIG HUGS!!!
P.S. You don't look HUGE!!!
Congratulations! LOL! I was wondering why you getting such a big belly! ;)
CONGRATS, you haven't shown for a REALLY LONG time!! WOW... I am STOKED for you guys!! You are FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!! ;)
I love how your looking at that camera like "is this thing working?" Hurry for another post!
Woohoo for the boys!! 3 boys and 1 girl is lots and lots of fun!! Until you have #5 and it's another girl! haha Good luck and congrats!
Shelley you know you look adorable...I love the belly! So cute.
okay...you make me sick you look really small and you are wearing the jeans that I borrowed and could not fit in them at about week 13 so I am going to have to cut you off until you can pack some of the good stuff on.
Congratulations Shelley! I knew from previous hints, but it's fun to officially see how far you are. And you do look great!
I'm anxious to hear the name you pick--your kids names are so cute.
Congrats again!
Finally....I was wonderin' when you would post about it! I'm soo excited for you I know Little Lond will be fine being the only girl. She can totally hold her own!
You are absolutely One Hot Mama by the way!!
Miss ya!
I was wondering. I wasn't quite sure. Congratulations!! That's pretty exciting.
Your little pregnant belly is so cute! (Obviously I haven't seen your blog in a long time).
Post a Comment