Monday, November 10, 2008

Easton's 2 months old


Our big guy is already 2 months old! He's won us over with his sweet smiles while he's awake and his laughs while he sleeps. Speaking of sleep... he has moved from the bassinet to his crib. We've hung some of his pictures up on the wall now so along with his new bedding I think the room is looking pretty great for our sweet guy. Easton is growing really fast. As of the other day he was over 11 1/2 pounds. That means he's almost doubled his birthweight already. He is getting so snuggly I could just smooch him all day long. Easton we just love you to pieces!!!!



8 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the new chub! He is such a little cuddle bug.

Kirsti said...

I love the little outfit!! Someone with AWESOME taste must have gotten it for him! He is so stinkin cute, and such a good baby. Hopefully it won't be too long before we see you guys again! Oh, and about the picture on my page, that was just a random sunday walk we were on and I took some photos. I have some really cute ones of Luke from that day.

Jaime said...

I want to see your new pictures in his cute little room! I hope you make it to Utah for Christmas time so I can see you and meet little Easton!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Aaaawwww.... what a cute little guy, can't believe how fast time flys! He is already looking not new and more like a grown up baby if that makes any since at all. But cute as ever I must say!!! LOve all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the new pictures!!! He is so cute and getting to be quite the little chubber - love it!! Give him big hugs and kisses from the Strong's

Kyra said...

can you ask him to stop growing up?? its going too fast- hes adorable!

Heather said...

I agree, too fast!!! Slow down Easton!! He is adorable!!!

Jon + Carly said...

He is so cute. I love the pics of him lying on his belly trying to do pushups.