A few days after Ryan's parents left I got a visit from my great friend Melissa in California! We really had such a great time together and we tried not to waste too much of the couple days she was here with sleep - totally overrated right?! After I picked her up we had lunch at a place Ryan found for us. We went shoe shopping, chatted, watched and fell asleep to a movie that I wouldn't recommend, talked and talked, went to The Farm in Snohomish, and tried to catch up on the last 4 months we've been apart. It went way too fast but I enjoyed every minute of it. Wish it wasn't over! I do hope that Tatum is saving bottles and cans so she's got enough for plane tickets for the whole family soon! ( I do love her plan!)
I sure do miss all my friends from all over! Melissa was not the first to swing into Washington.
I did get to visit with Heather while she was in Washington and

Kyra back in July when we all nearly melted in the 105 degree crazy week with no air conditioning! Friends are the best and I love and appreciate you all! Thanks to all my visitors!
1 comment:
Too short... but I am glad I got in a visit. Tatum has got to have $30 in bottles already!
Post a Comment