It’s hard to believe that it is already time for school to start! It just started feeling like Summer here a few weeks ago! This year we’ve got a 5th Grader, a 2nd Grader and a KINDERGARTENER!
We got to the school plenty early so we could make sure the kids knew where they were going. I think I was more worried than them. I really don’t like that they had to change schools.
Brittyn’s first time wearing jeans and her corduroy jacket.
Such good boys. It’s funny how different the boys are than Londyn. She was thrilled to go shopping for some school clothes but the boys wouldn’t have cared a bit if I hadn’t bought them each a new t-shirt.
Easton was wishing he could go to school like the big kids.
The boys hanging out before school started.
Londyn couldn’t wait until it was time for Kindergarten to start. All morning she kept asking when it was time. She thought that she should have lunch around 10 because she knew she couldn’t go to school until she’d had lunch. (Noticed the mark under her left eye? A few days before school we were sharpening pencils and somehow Camden accidently scratched Lon’s face with a pencil. I called the doctor’s office and they said not to worry but that it might leave a little tattoo under her skin. I’m really crossing my fingers that it starts to fade!)
Londyn was posing up a storm. Londyn walking down the stairs with her teacher.
Waving from the playground.
We wouldn’t expect anything other than skipping for Londyn to get from one location to the next.
Easton was trying to blend in with the kindergarteners while they waited for the rest of the kids that rode the bus. He REALLY wanted to stay at school!
Waving goodbye as they headed to class.
Just a couple of short hours later Easton, Brittyn and I walked to the bus stop to meet the kids. Easton was enjoying the comfy, cool grass.
Easton and his best buddy Luke.
Londyn made it through her first day of Kindergarten!
She absolutely loved it! On the way home she asked me, “Do I get to go back to school today?”
Camden trying to look as unthrilled as possible.
Caiden survived too. Doesn’t he looks so grown up??
So far the kids seem to be really enjoying school. It wasn’t fun for them to have to change schools but I think they’ve adjusted well. Caiden has a male teacher this year and is so excited that every Wednesday is “Mug Day”. The kids get to have hot chocolate (or whatever hot beverage they prefer) while they have silent reading. Camden is super jealous and has convinced me that every Wednesday he should also be allowed to have hot chocolate upon arrival home from school.
While Londyn was getting ready for her second day of school she told me about a dream she had. She said that in her dream her teacher gave every one in the class (in her dream there were only girls) one of the mermaid dolls that she saw on my friend Niki’s blog. I thought it was so funny that she remembered the dolls Niki had made and that she was already dreaming about school. Hopefully she’ll get to see one of those dolls for Christmas or her birthday.
3 comments:
I'm so sad to see that your kids started the first day of school with jackets on!!! So sorry! Oh well, we will be with you in no time.
Shelley,
They are so cute, especially Brittyn in her big girl jeans.
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Post a Comment