Thursday, June 19, 2008

Great DADDY!



Ryan is such an awesome DAD! I love to hear the laughs and joy that pour out of my kids when Dad is playing with them. It has to be one of my favorite sounds. My kids are so lucky to have Ryan as their DADDY. (And I'm so lucky to know where my kids good looks come from... take a look at this gorgeous man!! ---and that's camping!)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Ryan IS a GREAT Dad!!! What a cute pic of all the kido's and Ry! I did notice Lon's baby doll in hand, too cute!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ryan CRACKS ME UP!!! He is a great guy! Kip loves being his home teaching companion, Ryan just cracks him up and amazes him all at the same time!
I do have to say your kiddo's get their good looks from the both of you, you are a beautiful couple that creates beautiful kids. Keep it up, the world needs more good looking people!!!

Jamie Taylor said...

Shell! I just found your blog through Nicole's! I heard you were at Shauna's wedding reception, but then in reading this, I think you live in CA? Wow! Too bad I missed you! We've got a blog, too, but it's private. If you'll send me your e-mail address, I'll send you the invite. My e-mail is: music_gal27@hotmail.com. I would so love to hear from you! I think I last saw you at Nicole's graduation party or something? It's been a while. :)

Oh, and I saw your post about the jobs you had... and you never mentioned Gilbert Peds! It's cool, maybe it wasn't the greatest experience. Anyhoo. Hope to hear from you soon! Your kids/family are beautiful!!