The past fews months have brought about some big changes in this little beauty. Back in April she decided she was ready to be potty-trained! I was scared to mention it earlier (at least in writing) because I was afraid she might just be playing tricks with us but with the exception of a few mishaps Londyn is a Potty Princess!
Now Londyn has always had some spunk in her but she has really "wowed" us lately. It is rather shocking to us that one minute we have a sweet, sweet girl in our midst and the next she is filled with so much fiest that people surrounding us think we have no control as parents (and quite possibly they are right).
It's a good thing she is so stinkin' cute because sometimes that's probably the only thing that saves her.
15 comments:
Just wait Shell, I'm afraid that her "spunk" will continue to leave you in ahhhhh in the years to come!
Man she is so cute I wanna love on her! You better not let her forget her fovorite Jaim!
She sure is a cute one! I can't wait to see her...so are you coming for the 4th? I have the whole week reserved! And tell Ryan that I'm fun and exciting and that's all he needs!!
Hey cute Cook family, congrats on the potty training, how many more months do I have before Kimber can start that??? Hey I got my shoes in the mail the other day, thank you so much. Give us a shout when you are in Utah.
Can Londyn please have a chat with my Luke about the whole potty training action-how wonderful it is?...your family is so cute Shelley. I can't wait to see your new little one, I'm sure he will be just as adorable as the rest of your family.
she is stinkin' cute...while she is meeting with Luke she can have a whole seminar with Brendan as well. Every once in awhile he says he has to "go potty," and will sit on the seat FOREVER, then he usually goes as soon as he decides to get off the toilet...I just keep telling myself that he won't be wearing diapers to college! How nice that you will only have to deal with one kid in diapers at a time. By the way, you are looking pretty cute yourself...love the belly!
You have to be so proud and excited!!! I was so excited when Baylee was finally potty trained. It's a major milestone...one I'm glad to 'check off'! Hope all is well in California!
She is absolutly BEAUTIFUL and congrats on the "potty princess" I hear that can be quite the process! You have a beautiful family!
Congrats! I just love her little attitude!
Ok she is too stink'in cute- we love her. Yeah Londyn!!! Maybe she can talk a little potty training sense into Davis.
She is adoreable. I love that little girl! By the way thanks for the pacifiers they are the only ones that seem to work!!
she is so cute i can't wait to see you guys.:) :)
She is really beautiful! Thanks for the comment to get it together with my blog. I just posted some pics & video. So glad to be blogging again so we can all keep in touch.
I can't believe how big she is! Lizzie still says all the time that she is marrying Caiden
It was good that we got together for TGI Fridays..that was my first time there...FUN TIMES with all the kiddlems and us udults!! ;) HA!! I have to say..YOU ARE STINKIN CUTE pregnant and you are NO FAT AT ALL!!! Seriously you look wonderful!! And I am MORE than sure you will be back to your tiny self in no time after the babes!! ;) GOOD LUCK MAMA!! If you need anything, LET ME KNOW!!
Post a Comment