Take a wild guess as to which of these is my new favorite Halloween decoration. Doesn't Easton make a cute skeleton?! We've started calling him Bones when he's in this outfit. Easton officially turned a month old on Friday. We are still loving this sweet man. He has showed off just a couple of smiles and we are just loving them! Haven't yet managed to capture one on camera though.
General Conference Note Taker
3 months ago
8 comments:
Super cute, I love the bones outfit. Looks like we share some of the same Halloween decorations too.
He is so cute, I sooo wish I could snuggle him!! He is chunkin' up I think and those little cheeks look scrumptious!
What a cutie!! He is definately getting some cheeks on him!! Give him big kisses from us!
Hugs,
Strong Family
Bones
Love it! I can't believe it has already been a month! Crazy! He is such a cutie!
Very cute costume . He blends in great with the rest of the decorations :} You guys are fun.
Aaawww... how cute is that little outfit! Seriously SO CUTE!!! I love Halloween!
My favorite for sure!
Post a Comment