Can you believe it's already been two weeks?! Look at this sweet guy!! We are all so absolutely in love with Easton. He has been such a good baby. He just seems so content most of the time. His little cry is starting to get a little fiestier when he thinks he's been starved too long (if it's been just over 2 hours or so). The kids all love to take turns holding Easton. I think it's taken them a bit to get used to just how often he eats. They periodically ask if they can hold him and it seems like he's always eating when they ask. And of course most of the time they've distracted themselves with something else by the time that he's done eating. Easton has been such a blessing to our family. Heavenly Father has most definitely blessed us.
(Easton and Mom had a little photo shoot today. I'm ready to okay the purchase of some super nice lenses. Our camera is pretty good but I know some different lenses would allow for some really cool pictures. Maybe for Christmas....)
10 comments:
Ok so he is so precious and adorable and all that fun stuff that I always say about all of your amazing kids but it is all so true and sincere. I truly believe he did not ever have that freaky newborn look that some have. Just beautiful from the beginning. Congrats on the wonderful 2 weeks so far. Glad to hear he is such a good boy!
he really is a handsome little guy!
Blake thinks he is really cute! Beware come the end of October...Blake is a baby lover and can't get enough of newborns! I think this is the first time he got to see photos so thanks for sharing them with us.
What a cutie-ba-tootie! He sure is a handsome little guy -- totally looks like all of you kids put together. I am anxious to meet him! I am also glad is being nice to you, Shelley. I told my sister it's because you live in California -- and the weather is so nice there --and you're close to Disneyland and the beach -- so he knows he's got nothing to be ornery about!
I love all these pics! And yeah that 2 weeks has flown by fast! I can't believe how big everyone's baby at church is, I'm happy for the fresh crop! :)
What a cute little guy Easton is. It makes me want one now! I'm glad he is such a good baby! Londyn looks so sweet with him!
He is so adorable - he makes me think of Caiden when he was a baby. Are you going to make it over here? I really want to see him!
The pictures are really cool - when you decide to get a lens talk to me (I love mine & not too expensive).
We are so proud of you and all your blog updates :) Thanks for all the pictures - we love seeing this new little Cook. He is absolutely precious!!
BIG HUGS!!
Do you have another update now that he's 3 weeks old? I would like to see more pictures of little Easton with his sisters and brothers.
Post a Comment