
Crazily enough it has already been 10 years since Ryan and I were married! I remember when Ryan and I were dating thinking about how incredibly in love with him I was and not knowing how I could feel more love for him than I felt then. And somehow I feel so much more love for him now than I would have ever thought possible. When we decided to get married we got so much grief from people about us being too young and that we couldn't possibly want to get into marriage without experiencing more of the single life. I couldn't be happier than the way we did things! I am absolutely in love with Ryan and I am so glad he knows it. Happy 10th babe!!!!!
We celebrated this on June 26th and were so happy to share it with our great friends the Decocq's from Cali! Barry is from around here and brought his family to visit Washington which worked great so that we could have an experienced tour guide! They invited us to join them for a ferry ride from Anacortes Island to Friday Harbor. Our day was so much fun! I spotted my first bald eagle by myself! That was awesome! It was absolutely perfect weather and just as perfect company.


This was the dock right next to where our ferry pulled up to.

Connor was able to notice Davie Jones' locker on the dock we walked down! Crazy huh?! Even crazier is that Connor is that quick with the jokes!

As we walked down the dock we saw this seal waiting right there for us. Her name is Popeye and she is blind. Barry paid a small fortune for a few fish to let the kids feed to Popeye who graciously performed for them. Pretty funny!

There were so many neat things to see from the dock, including some little shrimp that we all had fun reciting scenes from the movie "Shark Tale" with. Barry informed Caiden that the jellyfish there were small enough that they would NOT sting you if you picked them up so Caiden jumped at the chance. It was really cool to see these little jellyfish in their hands. Londyn even did it! (For some crazy reason there are not pictures of the jellyfish although I am quite positive I took some.)


Our whole group!

The amazing view from the restaurant we had lunch at. Picture it: sitting outside with a perfect breeze and eating some delicious fish and chips!



We were lucky enough to have Caiden, Camden and Londyn take turns captaining our ferry back to port.
5 comments:
happy anniversary! Glad you guys had a fun time. And Londyn is ADORABLE in her little tutu :>)
It looked so fun on the ferry. I wish I could have been there.
So glad you got to have so much fun with that family! Love all the pictures and it looks like it was a day full of fun and adventure! Glad you guys are having fun up there!
I so want to come to Washington it is gorgeous there! I can't wait to see snow pics. Happy Anniversary too!
Happy Anniversarry! It looks like you guys had a great time with the Decocqs!!!
Post a Comment