For close to a year now I've been thinking about how fun it would be to get Londyn in a dance class. When we were in California it was looking like there was going to be a studio opening close to the house but it didn't happen when we thought and then we found out we were moving. I promised Londyn we'd try to get her in dance when we got to Washington. So happily for me I learned at church that a sister in the ward taught dance and had some openings. Yeh!!!! I was so excited. This ladies name is Ashlyn and she is so fun and talented! She teaches at a friends house and also at a community center. Londyn's first 2 lessons were at the house
and since then she's taken at the community center. It is so much fun watching her. She really seems to like it and I can only hope that she, from starting young, can have more grace and coordination than her mommy. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!
One quick funny story: We were at the grocery store and I stopped to look for something in my purse and Londyn got this extremely excited look on her face and said, "Mom! You just did a tendu (pronounced like fondue but with a t instead of an F)!!!" She was SO proud of me! I had apparently been pointing my toe like she'd been taught to do in class.
2 comments:
Londyn,
You are a beautiful ballerina. I can't wait to see you in your ballet outfit.
She is so stinkin, super duper cute and fits the little dance look so well! Glad she got to start her dance classes, she is such a beauty. And way to go mom for doing dance moves that you did not even know you were doing, how funny!
Post a Comment