Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Run Caiden! Run!!


Caiden was really happy to find out that they start sports in elementary school in Washington. Cross Country started off the year. He has been very dedicated and worked super hard! He has even spent some of his recesses running laps around the field. He said to me the other day that he wants to do Cross Country again next year and that he wants to work really hard all year so that next year he can get "at least 3rd place or lower". There are always tons of kids (sometimes 60 or more) at the meets between several schools so for him, coming in 16th, or 19th, or 23rd just isn't satisfying enough for him. We are super proud of Caiden for his dedication! He has done awesome and we feel privileged to be his fans! Even Easton has participated. At one of Caiden's meets I was cheering for Caiden and Easton started screaming his loud scream to try to get in on the excitement! Way to go Caiden!!!!!

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

nice work caiden! I think you get your athletic abilities from your uncle Chad.

Anonymous said...

We are all impressed Caiden!! Keep up the good work!

Love ya!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is SO COOL that the kids start sports in Elementary School! I think we should move up there so our kids could start sports in school so early :) I am super impressed with Caiden as well with his dedication!

Jaime said...

Great job Caiden!!