Monday, December 13, 2010

The Boys First Piano Recital

After trying for the last few years to teach my own boys piano and somehow only getting in a lesson every few months at best I finally gave up and decided that the only way we were really going to make this happen was for us to pay someone else.  It was a hard decision since I CAN teach and HAVE taught other kids, but somehow it was too hard to schedule our own kids in our own home.  So beginning in October the boys started taking from Juleen who has been great.  The boys have been really awesome at practicing too!  I’m sure it helps that they are finding their own success as they have picked up piano so quickly!

047 048 051

Great job boys!  You sounded wonderful!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

The boys are so handsome and grown up. I remember not so long ago when Kylie was at your house for a recital and so young. Good job Shell, I know it's not an easy thing to teach your own kids piano.