Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas (a few days early) 2010

This year we sent Santa a special request to make a visit to our house a few days early since we were heading to Utah for Christmas.  He was good enough to work us into his busy schedule.  

For Easton Santa brought a bunch of Toy Story toys!

056

Caiden got a DSi XL!

057

Cam got a new Wii game and new DS game!

058

And Londyn got a new Barbie laptop!

059

Pretty lucky kids.  One of the gifts that Ryan and I gave Easton was this Buzz gun which he was thrilled over!

064 067

And we gave Londyn this unicorn pillow pet that she was DESPERATE for.  She loves it!

075

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Londyn is into Barbie stuff already? Wow the time flys by!
Santa visiting early...who would've thought. I'll have to remember that. Packing the loot is never fun!

Rachael said...

Meg has that same pillow-pet too - and must have it with her whenever she sleeps. I think Londyn and Meg would have fun together despite the age difference. You need to move back!