Hi it's me Caiden hope you've had a great time when I was gone. I've been really busy helping my brother and sister, doing homework and traveling. I spent Christmas break in Arizona and Utah. We got to see lots of our friends and family. I hope we'll get some visitors soon. I'm halfway through my year of first grade. Yesterday I had tryouts for baseball. I did really good. I wanted to apologize to my Aunt Kirsti. Had she known I was a trained jedi, she probably never would have taken me on in boxing....but I made a documentary anyway... Love ya kirsti.
General Conference Note Taker
3 months ago
4 comments:
Hey Caiden, watching that brought back a little bit of the anger...rematch on!! But I think that I will ge get trained as a jedi first...then whatcha going to do?...
so funny! He's pretty darn good at that - hardly even moves too!
That's so funny! No matter what the game said, I think Kirsti SHOULD have won because she was way more into it :)
Remind me not to take on Caden when one of us ever gets a Wii.
Post a Comment