Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Righting Ryan (or trying to).


I'm playing around with Video trying to get things to work. I can watch them when I click on 'edit posts', but they never seem to show up when I'm viewing the blog. I'm going to try compressing them to the point that you won't be able to see anything anyways.............so, sorry and enjoy!

6 comments:

Jesika said...

Yay!! You posted.......Only took you MONTHS! haha

Love the picture of Londyn and Ryan! Very cute! Can't wait to see more!

Niki McDowell said...

Finally a post, I'm bummed we can't see the video footage, hopefully you'll get it figured out. Londyn is so dang cute!

Kirsti said...

well...well...well...IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Nice to see that your blog is back in action again. Love it!

Lisha said...

I just came across your blog on Rachael's. It was fun to see pictures of your kids. It was also very witty and humorous! We have a blog, but its private, so email us at tylerhoopes@infowest.com and I will send you an invite. You all look great!:)

Jaime said...

Yes, it's a post!!! I knew you could do it Shell! Hmmm... I wish I could see the viedo, you'll have to teach me too cause I've never done that either. Thanks for my sweet B-day card, I sure miss you all!

Rachael said...

Okay, so maybe it's worth checking your blog once again since you bothered to post.
Oh, and I'm just noticing that I'm not a blogging friend. Only your best friend and favorite cousin... whatever. I know you love me - you just don't care about me enough to visit my blog. Or you're just jealous of my sweet blogging skills.