Monday, January 7, 2008

Camden's Corner

Hey everyone! Check my new ride....Totally stylin. I am so going to hook up with girls in this thing. My new years resolution is to have many more adventures like this one.

6 comments:

Kirsti said...

Sweet ride Cam!! Next time I'm in town you'll have to take me out.

Niki McDowell said...

Shelley,
I know this morning you said you couldn't hear the song on the video but I heard it just fine. Very cute!

Melissa said...

Go Diego! I am sure Cam will be fighting off the ladies now. (By the way, the sound works great.)

Heather said...

Okay so those surprise underwear shots took me off guard! So hilarious! :)

Jenn said...

Shelley, You dont know me, I am Katie's sister and I just want to tell you that Katie & I watched this video last night and it is so hilarious! I Love the music and also like Heather said the surprise underwear shots.... So Funny!

Rachael said...

Camden - you are so cool. I can't believe I even know someone so smooth! Tell your dad I can tell he secretly wishes to be a music video producer.