So I've really been working hard at using my manners, saying big words, helping, etc... I think I've done it! I've got my parents to believe that I'm old enough to handle a bit more responsibility, and they bought me a car!
For those in the Material Girls Group, I'll bring my notes for you to read so you can follow my simple steps to getting your own car. I believe it's in two weeks at the Burger King Playground. (call me if you need a ride....I'll pick you up!)
General Conference Note Taker
5 months ago
8 comments:
Ok that is so stinkin cute and funny! I love the end when you decide to never let her drive, O' and when she is driving with no hands, that is classic too! She looks so big and grown up when driving a little car. Thanks for the post it made me laugh!
HOW FUN!!! Just glad she's driving in California! ha ha (Cool movie!)
Londyn,
Just a saftey tip girl; 10 and 2! I guess we can all be glad yo were not on your cell phone.
Hurray for Barbie bug! Lookin' pretty cool in the jeep though I don't think you'll make it to Burger King going in circles Lon!
I love it!! My Londyn is driving?? WOW... I didn't think that would happen for a few more years! I hope your felling better Shell!
How cute!! I love the video...but I do have to say...ONLY Londyn would get away with this!! ;) JK!!!
Londyn- you are crazy! I am guessing your daddy picked out the music... tell him that you are in need of some overly girlie music. I am thinking "Material Girl."
I have been blog surfing lately for baby names and found your site b/c we have son's with the same names, Camden & Caiden. You have a beautiful family, I am sure you feel blessed, and it sounds like you are an amazing Mommy!! I was very saddened however at the snide comments about "Ryan" who I am guessing is your hubby. Would you want to be spoken/written about the way you've written about him? No human deserves that, even if they deserve it, b/c we all are imperfect. I encourage you to read a great book by Dr. Emmerson Eggrichs (sp?) called "Love & Respect". I am guessing you loved your husband enough to marry him, and it looks like he is a good provider, loves his family, and loves you enough to stay. SO many women don't have that stability. Count your blessings... your relationship to each other is crucial to your children's well being now and future. God Bless You!
Post a Comment