Count us in on a couple... Camden had me on the tenth "please."
Caiden and Camden,Grandpa and I will buy a couple as long as you promise to come visit us.Love,Gma
O MY GOSH!!!! That is so cute! I do not have a ton of $ but I will buy 1 the next time I see you guys! I am not going to be there on Sun but I would love to help kiddos play sports that is for sure! Super cute!
we'll take 1--- whenever- you take checks or do i actually need cash?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Count us in on a couple... Camden had me on the tenth "please."
Caiden and Camden,
Grandpa and I will buy a couple as long as you promise to come visit us.
Love,
Gma
O MY GOSH!!!! That is so cute! I do not have a ton of $ but I will buy 1 the next time I see you guys! I am not going to be there on Sun but I would love to help kiddos play sports that is for sure! Super cute!
we'll take 1--- whenever- you take checks or do i actually need cash?
Post a Comment