Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He just keeps on growing!




Easton is 5 months already!!! His skills vary from smiling, to rolling over, to laughing, to producing explosives, to melting hearts, to making the sweetest sounds! Proof that some of the best things come in small packages.
Our poor little guy had a rough go a few days ago. It was breaking our hearts watching our little guy. You could tell he was absolutely miserable. He had a fever for 5 straight days and when we took him to the doctor they did a chest x-ray to make sure it was not pneumonia. Happily that came back clear but we were informed that if the fever kept up 2 more days we'd have to bring him back in. With some extra prayers and a Priesthood blessing the next day we had our happy guy back to normal with the exception of some congestion. What a relief!

(Dad was able to snuggle him up with some tender love so he could rest for bit from feeling so yucky!)

Easton continues to be such an absolute joy and blessing to our home. We love him so much!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

He is so adorable!!!!! I just love ho he has filled out in all the right chubby baby places! The bumbo always cracks me up! I'm glad he is feeling better, poor little guy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your blog. We're glad that Caiden could rescue your phone. Way to go, Caiden!! I hope you didn't get bitten by a gigantic, humongous rat. Easton looks so adorable. We're really glad he's feeling better. Love his smile!!!

Jaime said...

I really can't believe that Easton is that big! I'm so glad that the little man is feeling better. I love his shirt in the first pic.

I was in Children's Place this weekend and almost bought a sweater for my Kaden, but remembered what you'd told me!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So so so stinkin cute and sweet and just love him to pieces!!! I am glad the little man is feeling better. Sick babies break my heart. Thank goodness for priestood holders in our homes!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! We have been anxiously awaiting new pictures of sweet Easton. He is so precious - what a great smile!! We sure miss you guys and wish you were back here in Arizona - pray about that one :) Big Hugs to all of you.

Anonymous said...

Easton is beautiful...we can't wait to see all of you! He makes me smile.