Am I the only one who has ever left their phone in this position while riding in the car?
On Saturday I hopped out of the car to pick up the mail and because I forgot that my phone was there, it ended up falling through here:
We then had to go home for some sewer lid lifting equipment (a giant metal stake and the hook for dutch oven lids).
Caiden fearlessly climbed down the ladder into the depths of the sewer to rescue my phone before it could be swept off by giant rats.
Caiden's bravery will go down in history. (I am so grateful for this story's happy ending because I was concerned there for a minute that I'd be replacing yet another cell phone as my last phone was recently cleansed more than was healthy on a trip through the washing machine.)
11 comments:
Yep, isn't that the way you're supposed to drive with your cell phone? LOL! Good thing it wasn't raining at that point in time, it would have been swept away! Good job Caiden on rescuing it!
What a good sport you have there...Blake would have sent Luke in before he would have gotten in that hole! I know who to call when I get in a pickle! Nice work Caiden! Big E man is so darn cute!! I am trying to convince Chad that we are coming for Spring Break so mark your calendar for April 10-18 or something like that. I call you and we will discuss! Love you guys!!
Now I know who to call if I ever drop anything down the sewer :>) Glad your little man is feeling better!
Caiden... very impressive. Next time something falls down the gutter- we know who to call.
yes I hold my phone there too. glad you have a brave man to help you out. way to go caiden!
Way to go Caiden!!! We are all impressed with your bravery. Big Hugs!!
Hello Ryan and Shelley, This is Scott Slade. Brittany and I are house hunting and found one we liked on Crocus. When you guys lived in Surprise was your address 14189 W Crocus? e-mail me or call me with the response please. (ScottSlade@gmail.com or (623) 262-2338)
hi, this is scott's wife and i just want to say THANK YOU!! for putting in a good word for us with your realtor. you have seriously made my day and i hope at some point in the future we can meet.
Please give me an update on my four grandchildren if possible. I would really appreciate it. I'm missing them terribly.
Caiden is the cutest! Loved your song on sun. I know this is an old post- I am just commenting so you will feel encouraged to post again!! your fans are waiting!
Girl! I can't believe I found you! I am so excited. It has been way too long. How are you these days? Where do you live and all of those questions? Have a great day!
Bri
Oh my blog is private so email me your email and I will add you to my blog. It's: briaunagifford@hotmail.com
Post a Comment