Friday, April 3, 2009

It’s Londyn Hair

Every morning when it’s time to do Londyn’s hair I’ve learned that in order to encourage her to hold still I have to ask which Princess hair she wants for the day. For most days she requests to have Princess Jasmine hair. Lucky for me she accepts any hairstyle that I say is Princess Jasmine hair. I’ve had fun looking at hair blogs for ideas to change up my little princess’ hair. Sometimes I start something not knowing exactly how I’ll be finishing it off but usually we come up with something that works. It’s been lots of fun and I know that before too long she’ll be the one telling me what is and what is not the way she wants her hair.



(This is Ryan's favorite hairstyle to date)





Last Thursday our good friend Katie gave Londyn a new do. Pretty cute and sassy, huh?!


Now I’ve got to work on some new fun ways to work with this short hair. Now whenever anyone says anything about her new style Lon says, “It’s Londyn hair.” I love you my baby girl!

7 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I totally love the "Londyn Hair" she looks totally cute and sassy with the new short do! She can pull anything off I think!

Anonymous said...

Londyn,

I love your new look.

Love,

G-ma

Heather said...

I always love how you do her "do"! The one today was so cute too! I totally need 1 girl for that fun stuff and then the rest can be boys! :) Basically how you have it! :) Lucky Mommy!

The Gray Family said...

I really am always very impressed with how cute her hair looks (especially at 8:30 church when your whole family looks immaculate). You amaze me!

Niki McDowell said...

Her hair is always amazing. All of us moms how comment on how cute it is and we don't know how you get her to hold so still to do all those cute doo's. I just pray Mckynlee will be so good because I can't wait to do her hair! And I just love her new doo and so far you've done way cute things with it short too.

Nicole C. said...

Cute, cute, and WAY cute!
I don't want you guys to move !!
:( How long does it take to drive from gilbert to seattle? forever!!!!

Anonymous said...

And that my friend is why you got a girl and I have all boys. Such cute little hair styles you come up with. I love the new cut - It is so cute on her.