I totally agree, she does look similar to little Tinkerbell! Both beautiful as ever !
Londyn,I think you're more beautiful that Tinkerbell.Love,G-ma
She totally does, especially in that picture, so cute!
She is the new sassy tinkerbell :) HUGS Londyn we sure love you :)
Definitely--Londyn's gorgeous!
She really does look like her. So cute! Your kids are all gorgeous and I do think the last time I saw you was at Walmart! Forever ago! Oh, and I wasn't really into photography before, it's a recent hobby!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I totally agree, she does look similar to little Tinkerbell! Both beautiful as ever !
Londyn,
I think you're more beautiful that Tinkerbell.
Love,
G-ma
She totally does, especially in that picture, so cute!
She is the new sassy tinkerbell :) HUGS Londyn we sure love you :)
Definitely--Londyn's gorgeous!
She really does look like her. So cute! Your kids are all gorgeous and I do think the last time I saw you was at Walmart! Forever ago! Oh, and I wasn't really into photography before, it's a recent hobby!
Post a Comment