He's one!!!!!! (How a year has already flown by is completely beyond me!) What better way to start out his first birthday than celebrating with peanut butter waffles! (I'm sure his daddy (a.k.a peanut butter hater) would have come up with something different but he wasn't home to have a say.)
Besides, the doctor seems concerned that Easton is at the bottom of the growth chart and I'm happy he ate all that I gave him minus a couple of lost pieces in the high chair!
It was just our family here for Easton's party. We were hoping to get the grandparents in with the webcams but they weren't able to make it. Our dear friends, the Strong's, did join us by webcam to help Easton celebrate his big day!
Our neighbor was kind of enough to offer her cake decorating skills and made Easton's birthday cake. I told her that Easton LOVES dogs so this is what she made.
Easton, something you must know is that I always feel beyond inadequate at expressing in words what I feel, so this isn't going to say enough. You mean SO much to our family. We all love you so very much. You are so happy and wonderfully easy-going. Even with your ear-piercing screams we love you. Your smile melts our hearts and we all would do absolutely anything for you. Mommy wishes I could just kiss you all day. Your brothers and sister are always commenting on how wonderfully soft you are. Daddy loves that you love to come to him and snuggle up (as long as daddy doesn't get you with his sometimes scratchy face). You are already so smart. You can say ma, da, daw (dog), no, uh-oh, day-den (Caiden) and ball. You know some signs as well. Even though you're such a little guy you've had walking mastered for a couple of weeks. The scrunched up silly face you make always makes us laugh. You are an absolute joy and we can't imagine life at all without you. We love you big guy!!!!!! Happy first birthday! MWAH!!!
6 comments:
He is so darn cute! Why am I the only one with large children...he looks so tiny for one. The cake is so fun too. We need to get a webcam so we can see each other more.
YAY! Happpy Birthday Easton!! He is such a cutie!! That cake is awesome, how nice of your neighbor!
Wow he is ONE?!?! Happy Birthday Easton!! He is so adorable, so are all of your kids!! I love the cake that is so cute! Your neighbor did a great job!
We sure love you too Easton. It was so fun to get to sing happy birthday with you guys and watch him eat his cake. Thanks for including us!! We sure miss all of you and love you bunches!!
Hugs!!!
That last picture of Easton sure reminds me of Camden. Love you lots.
O my goodness are you serious that Brooke's little husband is 1 already??? WOWZERS!!!! He is such a cute little man and looks so much like his brothers to me! Love the cake and Happy Birthday, keep getting cute and so will Brooke and we will re-introduce you some day and you will fall in love and have beautiful babies together, DEAL???
Happy Birthday, lets take it one year at a time :)
Post a Comment