Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Candy Factory


We've been making truffles for years. My dad was given some one year by someone at work and we loved them and got the recipe. I think this year they turned out the prettiest ever. If only they weren't such a long process maybe they could have looked this nice years ago. I can only get myself to make them once a year tops! Anyway, by the time I finished them and put them on a plate to take to the recipe swap I had to take a picture just so I could remember that the hard work pays off. And they really were just as yummy as they look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so good!!!! Wish I had been there to snitch one.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so going to have to talk to my post office...... Cause these look DIVINE and I don't recall any coming all the way to Arizona??? Hmmm.....next year I guess we will have to drive up and taste them in person. Although I already know that I LOVE them!!!!