
We must have blinked....
Our little baby girl has had one more year fly by and she is turning 4. She has been changing, growing, getting smarter, and gaining all kinds of talents. I can take myself back so quickly to when she was just a few days old, holding her while the whole family was at church and I sat listening to some nice Sunday music. I remember how hard it hit me holding this sweet amazing gift from Heavenly Father when a song came on that I had not heard before, "Child Of Light". The song is amazing and completely describes my sweet girl. I love when she asks me to sing that to her at bedtime because it's my special song for her.
Londyn -
There is not a day that goes by that you don't bring me joy. I love you so much. I love that you are such a girly-girl! I love that you can't move from one place to the next without skipping, even if you are crying at the same time. You love to read stories and ask hundreds of questions. You already have so much more grace than your Mommy. You are picking up writing your letters and numbers so fast and are quickly becoming quite the artist. You have complete beauty inside and out. You are so special to Daddy and I. Your brothers adore you even when you don't think so because they are teasing you. Thanks for being there for Mommy to talk to. You are such a great friend to everyone and I want you to know how happy you make me. I love you my sweet girl. Happy Birthday!
Love you forever and ever!
Mommy



8 comments:
I think Londyn definitely looks like her mommy. I can see the same chin, nose and eyes. I can see the same full cheeks and I can see the same joy. She's a beautiful little girl (just like her Mommy)and I just wish that I could wish her a Happy Birthday in person and give her a great big hug. Londyn, I love you.
Grandma Dale
We do love Londyn!!!! Happy birthday pretty girl... don't ever stop skipping.
Happy birthday Londyn! I keep thinking she can't get any cuter, but she always does :>)
Happy birthday Londyn. I love you, and hope we get to see you soon!
Until little Brooke was born Kip and I would always say that Londyn is the cutest little girl we have EVER seen. Of course our little girl had to take on that title once she was born for us but Londyn is a close second. She is beautiful, sweet, already can model o my goodness, and that picture of her with Caiden MELTS MY HEART!!! You guys have a beautiful family!
Ok...Can I just say she is SO DARLING!!! These children grow so fast and it is like a BLINK of an eye! Seriously! Your children are SO BEAUTIFUL! You and Ryan make some GORGEOUS kids! Hope you are doing well! We miss you guys!!!!
Londyn we love you so much!!! We wish we could have been there to give you a big birthday hug. We sure miss you sassy pants :-)
Londyn you are such a sweet little girl and we sure miss you! We hope you had a great Birthday. I can't wait to hear how the princess party went! Miss you!
Post a Comment