Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Picture Perfect?


My sweet children........ I'm trying to come to grips with the reality that I may never again get a picture where all 4 of them look at the camera at the same time that they smile a decent smile. The above picture was the closest I think they came. I don't know, maybe if we had had another 10 minutes or so before church we could have come up with a better picture. Somewhere in this whole bunch there are cute ones of each of the kids - just not in the same picture.




I do love them so!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys look so handsome and Londyn looks beautiful. That dress is gorgeous.

I love you all.

Grandma Dale

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!!!! They have always been cute and always will be cute! Love the series of pictures!!!

Heather said...

I can't believe how big Easton is now! :( so sad! They are all so gorgeous as usual, they did pretty good job posing I think!

The Gray Family said...

your kids are TOO CUTE!!! I miss seeing their smiling faces around. By the way I am impressed by the truffles! I think you should now post the recipe :>)

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up at all of Cam's little faces. He and Carter are so much alike. I really wish you guys lived closer :-( We sure miss you guys!!! XOXOXO