Caiden had Crazy Hair Day at school last Monday and was brave enough to let me do his hair a little crazy. First I put 6 tiny little pony tails in his hair and spiked the rest but he couldn't stand that the elastics were hurting his head, so we took them out.
Since we'd used our favorite hair glue (Got2B brand) his hair stayed pretty well through the whole day.
He said everyone agreed his hair was pretty crazy. Crazy hair for a crazy kid!
4 comments:
Hi Caiden!! I like your crazy hair!!! Can't wait to see you :-)
Branden
Super duper cute kid and I dig the style of crazy you went with!
Caiden,
Sorry, but I like your hair the uncrazy way. Love you lots.
G-ma Dale
it looks like Brock's did when I did his hair crazy for crazy day. Super cute!
Post a Comment