So Saturday night I found a new hair blog that I am in love with! It's on my blog list called "Girl Hairdos & Ideas". I saw this idea and thought it was gorgeous so I had to try it out on Londyn for church. Her hair is not as long as the girl on the blog but it worked out pretty well. I thought I'd show off all the angles of Lon's hair to show off the full effect.
I know I'll be trying this one again sometime!
10 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!!! I love it! Such a beautiful little girl :-)
Some day when Brooke has hair I am going to have to get super creative like this. The hair is beautiful, good job!!! I will have to check on little lady Londyn for idea's when I got a girl with a head of hair!
Londyn,
You look beautiful. Be glad that your mommy is so good to you.
Love,
G-ma Dale
That is so dang cute! I can't wait for Mckynlee's hair to be longer, because I want to try that, if she'll let me!
ha! i found your blog. it won't let me click on it from your comments on my blog. if you prefer it that way, sorry for hunting you down:). ANyways, it's good to see you and catch up on your blog. your little family is so beautiful. i can't believe how fast other people's kids grow up too. londyn's hair is amazing! i am too lame to do that for my girls, especially for church (it's at 8 now...)
your hair skills amaze me, but even more amazing is the fact that she will sit still long enough for you to DO that! Well done!
Good Job Shelley! Londyn's hair looks super cute. I'd love to try something like that in Mandy's hair but I don't think she'd sit still long enough. hmmm... maybe if i turned on a movie for her...
You are awesome !!! Seriously I need to take some serious lessons from you !!! What a fun mama you are :]
Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!
That is so cute! I need to find that blog. Poor Kimber has to sit while I try to come up with new styles on my own. I think she would love it if I would have something in mind ahead of time so it would cut the time she had to sit there in half. Hope you guys are well. We would love to come visit!
Post a Comment