Friday, May 7, 2010

To all the Women and Mothers in my life....

Thank you and I love you all! I appreciate your strength and your wisdom. The way you continue on when life gets hard is such an example to me. The encouragement you give, whether you intentionally offered it or not, helps. You are my friends and for that I am grateful. Some of you are mothers and some are not yet, but you have all helped me to try to be a better person and mother. You are amazing women with a divine purpose and I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day. You deserve it. Know you are loved. Try really really hard to feel this great big hug I wish I could give you!



I love being their mom!



I took the kids to the Vancouver Temple open house last week (clearly they had already eaten the chocolate chip cookies from the open house in the pics). (Unfortunately Ryan had to work through the strike at work.) I can't wait for the day that we are all in the temple together the next time. I do have high hopes that Camden won't be blowing fish faces into the mirror then.

5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Mothers Day Shelly, you are a wonderful example to me and you have a beautiful family. Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Jessica said...

You are a great mom and friend! We must think alike, because I wrote a similar blog post :)

Can't wait to hang out more!

Jaime said...

Good for you to take them up there all by yourself. I do know the work that it entails. Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mommy! Miss ya!

Todd + Emily said...

Love the pictures of your beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

Shelley,

I'm so glad that you were able to go up to the Vancouver Temple Open House. I'm sure you're kids will remember that you took them. They're so cute.

Love,

Mom