Then they divided the boys into groups of 4 and let them race together for 6 or 7 minutes two times each.
While they weren't racing the boys played video games and air hockey and had pizza and drinks.
We've never done a party where our house wasn't involved. It was so great just showing up with cupcakes and totally enjoying the kids having the time of their lives! (Londyn and Easton had a babysitter at the house so we didn't have to worry about them.) The boys didn't really seem to notice all my efforts at making beautifully frosted cupcakes and cupcake holders. I even had to point out the darling car sprinkles that I found. The day before the party a couple of my friends from Little Birdie Secrets came over and showed me how easy it was to fancily frost cupcakes. It was so much fun and much easier than I expected. I'm so super lucky to have such talented friends!
This was seriously one of the funnest parties ever! Our boys are just dying to go back! They are hoping that sometime soon we'll take them down on a Tuesday night where they bring the kids cars down so that kids can ride on the adult track. (Ryan mentioned to me as he overlooked the adult track that whenever I was ready he'd love to come racing there with me.)
6 comments:
Caiden and Camden,
I'm so glad you had such a great party. I wish I could've been there to see all the fun and taste those delicious looking cupcakes. I love you and miss you. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
G-ma Dale
Glad the party was a success. Did you frost those cupcakes yourself :) Very impressive. How come no pictures of you in the jump suits?
we did Brendan's party at Pump it Up this year, and I have to admit I am a little hooked on the just show up with a cake concept...I was also happy to leave all the mess behind for someone else to clean up :>) Looks like they had fun!
Looks like a blast!!! Happy birthday boys!
Oh, it looks like they had so much fun. I'm sad we coultn't be with you guys. My boys would have loved that, they are actually looking at the pics right now and saying how they want to do that!
Looks like so much fun!!! The cupcakes look awesome Shelley - good work!!! Such hadsome boys you have!! We love you all bunches and bunches - Hugs :-)
We sure miss you and wish you were closer......Ryan, be a love and get working on that would ya ;-)xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment