Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We’re getting a GIRL!!!!

Image02

We are super excited with what we learned at our ultrasound!  Not only does it look like our little baby is growing perfectly normal and healthy but our little baby also is a GIRL!!!!!  All of the kids came to the ultrasound with us.  It was so fun seeing their faces when they found out that they get a little sister!  Honestly they all looked happy and just so excited to know a little more about “who” is coming to our family!  When the ultrasound tech was showing us that it was a girl I could not tell what in the world that both she and Ryan were certain they were seeing.  Our little one was in a position I couldn’t recognize “girlyness” from.  But as long as the tech was convinced I was happy to accept what she had to say.  When the doctor came in a few minutes later to see the ultrasound the baby had moved enough that when she came to the “parts” again I could recognize much better that we are indeed having a GIRL!!!  Sometimes I’m still in shock that we really do get another girl.  Londyn is of course completely thrilled and cannot wait for her baby sister to get here. Image13

2 comments:

Jessica said...

The ultrasound pics are always so fun to see. Tiny little everything! Congrats! I am so happy you get another girl!!

Ashlyn said...

Congratulations, Shelley!!! I'm so excited for you and your family! And for little miss Londyn who will have a sister!!!