When Ryan informed me that he was going to be out of town while the kids were on Spring Break I quickly realized that in order for us to all still be happily living life when Ryan returned to Seattle we were going to need to get out of rainy, cloudy Washington and get to somewhere that we could be guaranteed some SUN! It had been a year since our last visit to Arizona and I was going through not only sun withdrawals but family and friends withdrawals too! The day after the kids got out of school the whole family, Ryan included, flew to Arizona. I love a quick non-stop flight! (Especially one without any miscalculations of departure time!) As soon as we got out of the airport the kids started voicing their opinion on how “HOT” it was! This forced us into a Sonic Drive-In stop. Delish! Ryan found a new favorite in the Berry Limeade Chiller and said it was worth the plane ticket. That night we were able to go to dinner with my whole family (minus Mike) at Oreganos Pizza Bistro. Soooo tasty!
Sunday morning the kids went out to pick oranges off of Grandma and Grandpa’s trees. Easton and Londyn each had their own box and Easton was constantly removing all of the oranges from Londyn’s box and putting them in his own. It was some good entertainment for us all.
Brayden and Londyn
Jarrod, Caiden, Camden, Londyn, and Brooklyn. I would be the pregnant lady at the top right trying to soak up every ounce of sun possible while I had the chance. I even got a little sunburn!
Brooklyn, Easton, Londyn and Brayden. Since it was Sunday the kids didn’t go swimming but they certainly tried as hard as they could to be as close to swimming as they could. They were in the pool every chance they got every other day!
2 comments:
oh what I wouldn't give for an orange tree right in my backyard! The pool would be nice too! So glad you guys had fun. I am waiting for you to move to some warmth so I can come visit. I miss your guts!! Can't wait to see you guys this summer.
looks like an amazing trip and your kids are absolutely adorable. how do you ever say no to them?
Post a Comment