Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wrapping up Arizona

Our trip to Arizona was definitely not long enough.  We did get to spend some good times with the Searle family!  It’s always so good to be with them.  (I don’t know why I don’t have pictures!) 

Grandma and Grandpa Dale took us to Sweeties Candy store.  It was gigantic and had more varieties of candy than I’ve ever seen before.  We all bought candy but Aunt Julie spoiled the kids extra sweetly! 

All the time spent around the pool by the boys was centered around who could get who pushed into the pool. 

493

Look’s like Jarrod was champion here!

494

While the boys were busy with the pool Aunt Julie and Londyn played nail salon and Londyn got all prettied up.  

507498 499 502 503509

One gorgeous girl!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So happy to see posts from you!! :)

Kirsti said...

I need an Aunt Julie! How fun is she?!!

The Gray Family said...

glad you got to get out of the rain for awhile and have some fun! By the way, are you loving your purse? Everytime I look at mine it makes me smile :>)