Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

On Saturday we got to go on an Easter egg hunt at the Brawner’s house.  It was definitely the nicest day of the year so far.  Perfect for celebrating the Savior’s resurrection.  

077080083088089094

Easton loving the bouncy house slide.

098

The Brawner’s backyard gave entertainment for all.  The boys had so much fun on their court.  Someday we’d love to have something like this in a home of our own.

100

Londyn mid-slide looking gorgeous.

105

This year I bought an egg decorating kit that I didn’t realize was NOT the typical dunk the egg in dye kit.  It was sponge painting on the eggs but the kids said a number of times that they would rather have had the regular egg dying kit. 

109113115116

All the kids in their Easter best.  I found Londyn’s dress a couple months ago but decided 2 days before Easter that I’d love for the boys to coordinate with her.  After looking the whole mall over the very last store I went to had just the selection I needed to find a purple tie for each of our handsome boys. 

122127129131140144150161

This was my first attempt at the braid rosettes.  I wish they were slightly closer together but now I know for next time. 

I wish that Ryan had felt well enough to join us for all the Easter festivities but he spent the whole weekend with a nasty flu bug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the posts. Loved the Easter pictures. Loved the rosettes in Londyn's hair. They're growing up so fast. Can't wait to hold Londyn's little sister.

The Gray Family said...

your kids are too darn cute Chelley! Won't be long before the next one is here...hope you are feeling good!

The Gray Family said...

oops that was supposed to be Shelley not Chelley...guess I should proofread a little better ha ha :>)