Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gift of an Angel

This morning when I woke up I realized I was sleeping next to the most beautiful angel! 

001002004

Today is our 12th anniversary!  It’s amazing what 12 years have done for our marriage.  We are so happy and feel completely blessed to be parents to 5 of Heavenly Father’s choicest children! 

10 comments:

Jaime said...

What precious pictures! She is so perfect Shell...an angel indeed! I love her rosy red lips!

Niki McDowell said...

She is perfect in every way! I love all her dark hair. I can't believe you've already started posting so soon after baby. I'm impressed. I can't wait to meet Brittyn, guess I'll just have to wait a couple months!

Kyra said...

perfect perfect. okay- you officially made me baby hungry. dang it shell!! look at those lips and that hair. awwww...

gunnells said...

She is an angel!! Beautiful little girl and I am loving her full lips! So sweet!

jamie said...

she's precious! and happy anniversary!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! She is just gorgeous! And Happy Anniversary too.

Kirsti said...

So sweet! I can't wait to hold her. Hurry and come....

Nicole C. said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I got the texted pic from my sisters when you had her, but failed to get your number to congratulate you guys! Another perfect one!

Courtney said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute. Love all the hair. Glad things went well.

Jillian said...

I have about four hours of reading to catch up with your blog. She is just so precious!!! Looking at these pictures makes me teary.....I just want to hold her and snuggle her. Makes me miss you guys even more!! Love you!