Hi, Cam here.
Under normal circumstances I would allow my parents to be here and oversee my use of the computer, but since this is the first time I'm writing I wanted to make the right impression...one that didn't include the interruptions or interventions of my parents.
There are few things in life that can get me fired up, but when it happens, stand back or feel the fury!
1- Don't tell me that there's no chocolate milk....it's a virtual impossibility for any house in America to run out of chocolate milk.
2- It's bad enough that some people even attempt to sing, but those of you who feel it necessary to change the words to a perfectly good song to try and be 'funny' (Dad!), need to be spayed or neutered to control the possibilities of reproducing someone like yourselves.
3- Polar Bears like me. I have proof.

Although I don't expect this column to become syndicated anytime soon, I do feel the need to relate to the 'commoners' out there, so feel free to comment on my posts, and I'll get back to you. Those of you who know me can give me a call, I'll sing my ABC's to you. I'm available anytime except during preschool hours.
Before I go I would like to give a big shout-out to my posse..
Car-Car, I love and miss you.
Tatum, let's do lunch again.
Miss Melissa, your the greatest, you taught me all I know.
To my family...Caiden, Londyn, Mom, Dad.....especially to my grandma's and grandpa's both 'standard' and 'great' versions.
Yours Always,
Camden.
7 comments:
Camden
Your little 'reproduction' crack....too late big guy!
And Camden, if that bear tries anything, you just give him some of your fury. I've seen it, you can take him. ;-)
Remind me to have chocolate milk next time you come to visit -- definitely don't want to get on your bad side!
Camden, you're so dang cute!!
Cam, you know your Jame always has an endless supply of chocolate milk for you!
I will have to keep the chocolate milk stocked... more than once we have been out while you've been visiting... we won't let that happen again.
Cam... you are so cool. I know we have our heated momments... but I just love you! We can do lunch tomorrow... bring your mom's bread (it's my favorite)! -Tatum
Post a Comment