Sunday, November 11, 2007

Halloween Pics



13 comments:

WaynenRissnKids said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your blog is very cute. It's very addicting once you get going. Hope you enjoy it.

Rachael said...

I think Yoda's green face gets my vote for best costume! They all look adorable!

Jesika said...

I loVe the Halloween pics! And, I'm digging Princess Laya (sp?)...I just can't believe how much she's grown!

Jesika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

Shell, I am so excited you finally conformed to blogging!! I gues I have to thank Ryan for it, seeing as I tried to get you to do it for months!! The kidos look great my sweet Londyn is too precious, and Cam is looking too grown up, and wait till I show Meg her Caiden she will be begging me to go and see you. Speaking of, Ryan isn't it time to come and see us??

Niki McDowell said...

yeah for the cooks. I'm so glad you've joined the blogging train!

sdale1 said...

I think all of my grandchildren are totally adorable. Caiden is sure getting tall. Camden is getting more adventurous. Londyn is now truly a princess.

Kirsti said...

So good to see you have jumped into the crazy world of blogging and will now spent all of your time doing it...I have the habit too I will send you my info when I get it completed.

Lynnette Dale Family Blog said...

If screaming is genetic, Londyn got it from her mom. Camden, this better be the last time you're this close to a bear of the polar, grizzly, black or brown varieties. Stick with teddy bears, their breath is better. Caiden, you look great on the soccer field. I can't wait to see you play b-ball.

hilary said...

SISTER COOK!!!! I miss you. I can't believe how big Londyn is! This is Hilary Swainston, by the way.

Kirsti said...

I need more! You cooks are leaving me hanging! MORE...MORE...MORE!

hilary said...

u gotta post some more! and u gotta come visit again!!!!

Angie said...

Hi Shelley!

I had to take a peek since I saw your family blog on Jillian's blog. :)

Your family is so adorable! I can't believe how big Londyn is since last time I saw her! Well yes I can, because Cassidy has grown up so fast too. Hee! Hee!How do you like living in California? Well I'm so glad that the Strong boys are such good friends with your kids.

Have a great week!