Hi everyone! It's me Caiden!
I just got done with my soccer season.
I wanted to show you some of my pictures.
I'm good at basketball now. I play it at school all the time.
I'm learning how to boogie board when we go to the ocean.
I like school. I'm doing good in my class.
That's all I want to say now...bye.
5 comments:
Looking awesome out there Caiden! Parker's sad to leave you, you've been a good friend.
Caiden - I like your determined face in your first soccer picture. I wish we could've seen you play!
Go Caiden!! You rock! It's look like you're doing great in California! If you ever come back to AZ, stop by and say "hi" to the Gardner's!
Shel, here's our blog - www.gardneradventure.blogspot.com
Caiden you look so big playing soccer, was you Dad on your team too?
You forgot to mention that you are too cool to come to Miss Melissa's house. I am hurt Caiden. Nice soccer pictures! I think that you should inform your parents that you are getting enough excercise and that you deserve to play you-know-what.
Post a Comment