Friday, November 9, 2007

Life as Londyn


Warning! This article has been rated MT and is intended for mature toddlers only! If you are over the age of 36 mo. you must leave now!

Let's put it this way.... I'm two months away from being two. I've got 2 big brothers (Have you ever just wanted to bite someone?) who don't give me the attention that I deserve, but I'm learning fast how to force them to notice me.
I've been trying to get my parents to put me in gymnastics, but they don't seem to draw the connection between standing on the seat of my tricycle while it's moving, and balance! I'm going to have to come up with something a little more drastic. (If any of my readers have suggestions, please comment below)

For those of you who attended our last play date with your moms, be advised that several of us were seen drinking the reclaimed water from our various sources....If we want to continue to meet on a regular basis we have to be more discrete about our indulgences.

Next weeks meeting topics
1- The practical side of a blowout in public
2- Proven methods for getting your diaper off when you want it off
3- The 7 habits of highly effective screamers
P.S. For those in the material girls group, I've made a breakthrough in prolonging your toilet training to get more toys!

Last months poll results for "Getting Attention the Easy Way" are in, and here's the recap:
30% - Sing the ABC's
25% - Laugh uncontrollably
15% - Keep Screaming (Go with what works)
2% - Bite someone.
You'll notice that our poll doesn't add up....those members who are still teething and voted for 'bite someone' your vote has not been included in the results.

8 comments:

WaynenRissnKids said...

You forgot, "Flash a smile, especially while wearing pigtails" that'll get the attention. Londyn is a little doll--so cute!

Rachael said...

Is it possible that Londyn could ever be a pill? No way! Not someone that cute!

Jesika said...

Oh my gosh! Londyn you are by far one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen! (Aside from Baylee and Mylie!)

It sounds like you're doing a great job being the baby sister! Keep up the good work! :o)

Jaime said...

Londyn,
I love your piggy's! You are getting sooo big! Your Jame misses you!

Niki McDowell said...

Shell or Ryan, I don't know which one of you has been posting, but you guys are hilarious! I can tell that your blog is going to always be a riot to read!

Melissa said...

Nothing gets attention better than your little scream... but I have to say my favorite way is your rendition of abc's.

Courtney said...

Hey Shell, totally cute blog. I love it. I can't believe how big and cute Londyn is. We miss you guys.

court

hilary said...

Oh. my. gosh! She is super cute! i can't believe she's almost two!!!