I'm a day late but Ryan had his 31st birthday yesterday! Happily we celebrated it Sunday with some cake because yesterday was just busy all day. Ryan did get some help from the kids with opening his presents in the morning. Unfortunately I don't get to say that I had any fabulous gift to give to Ryan this year. He picked himself up a HAM radio last week so does that count for anything? Hopefully we'll get to go to dinner this weekend. Ryan I love you babe! Happy Birthday!
General Conference Note Taker
3 months ago
5 comments:
ok, I love Londyn's hair in that picture. It looks like one of those pictures of those women's hair in a salon with the messed up, but stylish look. So cute! Happy Birthday Ryan, we enjoyed celebrating with you on Sunday!
Happy Birthday Ryan!! We have a card here ready to send but since I am really on my game maybe it will get there by Caidens b-day.
(Very Cute Shell, thanks for the update.)
Happy Birthday Ryan!! 31 - WOW old man :) We are most impressed with the blogging updates. We have enjoyed reading them. Hope you enjoyed your day :)
Hugs,
The Strong Gang
Happy B-day Ry! Thanks for answering the phone the other day, I feel so loved! I have to say that Lond's hair is soooo stinkin' cute! It totally gave me a laugh! Miss you guys!!
WHAT A FREAKIN HILARIOUS picture of your daughter!! CUTIE PIE!! You guys make cute kids and Ryan is getting OLD!! ;) JK!! He looks like he is 20...no lie!! You guys are CUTE!!
Post a Comment