Today is Camden's 4th birthday! Crazy how time flies. Last Saturday we did a little birthday party for Camden and had a great time. Cam spent probably the first half of the party on the waterslide and then realized he could share with some friends his amazing xbox skills that have been developed over the last few years with some of his party friends so he escaped until he realized there were birthday presents and cake.
Camden is such a colorful addition to our family. He gives the best hugs when you least expect them. He's also quite the comedian. We are so happy to have Camden in our family. Happy Birthday Buddy!
7 comments:
aw, he's FOUR?!?!?!? he seemed so little when you guys moved! happy birthday camden :)
We had such a good time celebrating with Camden twice! My boys keep asking about the waterslide, they're dying to go on it, or I should play in it, since they don't even go on the slide.
Holy Heck!!! In this pic of him I can totally see Ry BIG TIME!! I miss Cam's hugs...Tell him his Jame needs and hug and a BIG Happy Birthday squeeze to him. I think his card may have been a few days late, I figured he wouldn't mind to drag it out a little longer! Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Cam!! I know I just saw him but he looks so grown up in this picture.I love this little man and miss him so much! On Friday I kept replaying in my mind the video I have of him from Disneyland when he busts into Spiderman and is getting everyone that walks by with his "web"...oh good times!!! Sounds like you had a great time! (props shell on the quick update--you're amazing)
loved the "colorful additon" comment- him, Ash and Cade make a colorul bunch- attitude!! I love it! He is a good looking kid- I doubt you could have a bad looking kid between you and Ryan- a model couple for sure :)(I think you might be good enough looking to be vampires?)
I love that vampire comment from Kyra! So hilarious and TRUE! :) Happy Birthday Cam!
HAPPY BELATED from the BRUER girlies!! ;0 Sorry that we didn't make it, but heard it was a BLAST!! :) You are STINKIN CUTE!!!
Post a Comment