Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cam made the bed!



This morning over breakfast I asked Camden if he had made his bed today. (I have not been the best and having our kids do that regularly but I clearly need to start.) He said he hadn't but that he'd go do it. I came upstairs and he was so excited to show me. Cam was saying, "Come and see... I made my bed." He sounded so proud of himself. I walked into the room and saw that clearly my big 4 year old had done this job all by himself. I told him, "Great job Cam! That looks great." It was then I realized I had not observed the positioning of all the stuffed animals on the bed. He said, "They're smelling the butts!!!" He was cracking up and I couldn't help but do the same when I saw for myself. What a crazy kid!

8 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I'm still laughing, after you told me the story this morning and now looking at the picture, its hilarious. We love Camden!

sdale1 said...

Camden, you are hilarious.

Kirsti said...

That's my Cam. I love it!!!

melissa gargalis said...

that is hilarious!! I wish Luke could make his bed...some day.
-Melissa

Jaime said...

Man this kids got a serious personality!! I wonder where from???!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok what a thoughtful kid, I would have NEVER EVER thought of doing that, what a ham!!! Kids are the best at those little things that just get ya.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

That kid cracks me up! It has been fun being his preschool teacher... he keeps things interesting.