Saturday, August 23, 2008

We've got a 2nd Grader!

Just a week and a half ago Caiden started 2nd Grade! It's crazy to see time just really flying by. It wasn't long ago at all it seems that I was saying I can't believe I am really old enough to have a kid in school. Now a couple years later he's 7! Caiden's reading just took off this summer. He discovered that he loves to read the Magic Tree House books. They are chapter books that he'd sit down with and could finish in an afternoon. I bought him the first 8 and he made it through those super fast. We are so proud of what a great young man he's turning into. Camden, Londyn and this little guy who should show up here fairly soon are so lucky to have such an awesome big brother.

(on the way to school - First Day)


(Meeting his teacher)


(Lined up waiting to go inside)

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

so many posts! Kids grow up too fast! I jsut took Blake today for his first day and not sure what to think about it.

Heather said...

Yay! He is such a big boy now!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He is a stinkin cute kiddo that is for sure. Those are some lucky younger brothers and sisters.

Jaime said...

Wow he looks so big and handsome!! You tell him not to forget Meg!