Easton had his first bath on Sunday. All the kids wanted to be part of it and were thrilled when his umbilical cord fell off. Easton didn't seem bothered at all by all his onlookers while he soaked in the tub. I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that he seemed to enjoy his bath so much since the rest of our kids are such water babies.
General Conference Note Taker
3 months ago
5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute little man he is. Love water babies!
What a sweet little face, can't wait to see you guys. How comes it seems like Ryan is always having to apologize for something when he does a post?...I'm sure he hasn't offended anyone-ever.
You seriously have the cutest kids!!! Love the pictures keep posting.
He is SO cute!!!!!
I want a brother SO bad!!!!!!!!!
He is SO cute!!!!!
I want a brother SO bad!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment