Thursday, September 11, 2008

Introducing...........

Easton Zachary Cook (EZ)






19 comments:

Heather said...

He is adorable! And you look fabulous! I heard you got the epidural in time, I'm so glad! Conrats and welcome EZ - I love it, so cute!

The Gray Family said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Glad he's here, glad you're done, and what a cute little guy! Love the name, and you look fabulous Shelley! Congratulations :>)

Susie said...

He is so cute!!!! Your kids look so happy to see their baby brother. I'm so glad everything went well for you. Nathan and I had so much fun with Londyn yesterday. She was perfect.

Anonymous said...

K, the ROOM IS SO RAD!! I LOVE IT!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING right after a BABY!! GOSH!! He is TOO CUTE!! ;) He will be a LITTLE HOTTIE, cause ALL your kids are HOTTIES!! ;)

marcie said...

Congrats - hope your delivery was EZ. I love the pic with the bright red lips - so cute.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok he is totally cute, as expected since you guys have the cutest kids EVER!!! You look AMAZING for having just birthed a child! And I LOVE THE NAME!!! Totally fits! Well congrats on having a new member of the fam! Can't wait to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! We are so excited he is here - I'm sure you are even more excited :) He is absolutely precious!! Wish we were there so we could hold him and give eveyone a big hug!!

Love ya,
Strong Gang

Todd + Emily said...

CONRATS!!! He is adorable. And Shelly you look great!!!! congrats on your new baby and I love the name!

Jaime said...

He is sooo precious!! I'm so glad he is finally here safely!

Shell, you look amazing as always, it's kinda hard to believe that you just had a baby from those pics!

I'm so glad the delivery was better than the last two. EZ...ha ha don't we wish it was that...(I think that must've been Ry's take on it!!)

Love you guys!!

The Cooking Schaack said...

Congrats!!! Love the name. Another cute kid to add to your collection. Shelley you look fabulous!!!!

melissa gargalis said...

So glad you get to have your sweet boy in your arms and not inside you! He is adorable. Have fun enjoying your new little man.

Lisha said...

Congrats on the new little one! He looks so handsome! I am jealous that you are done being pregnant and I still have 6 weeks! Enjoy EZ!...cute name!-Lisha Hoopes

Anonymous said...

Shelley and Ryan and Caiden, Camden, and Londyn and Easton--We are so glad that you are all doing well. I love Caiden's big smile. See you soon.

Love,

Grandma

Jesika said...

Ah!! Congrats!! He looks just like a 'Cook'! You look fabulous, by the way!! :o)

Niki McDowell said...

You look so good in those pics, and he is such a cutie. It was so fun meeting him today for the first time!

searlemom said...

Ohhh, he's just beautiful. Kisses!
Love, Peggy

Anderson Family said...

Congrats on the little guy, he is adorable! Love the name EZ :) You look fabulous, what a beautiful family.

Lindsey said...

Congrats on your new little bundle of joy! He sure is a Cook! Hope you are feeling good Shelley.

Hugs to whole family!!

Love
Lindsey

Jon + Carly said...

You and the baby both look gorgeous. Congratulations!