Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday Princess


Good morning beautiful! I had to wake you up on your birthday so you could get off to preschool.


You are looking older already!


Adding that extra finger takes lots of focus. I can't believe you're already 4!


Londyn's first bank. You are already loving putting money in your bank! Doesn't matter whose it is either!


The practice run cake for your girlie birthday party on Saturday. Londyn I think you made great choices on the sparkles. Thanks for your help and advice!


Londyn picked out these tutus, tiaras, and butterfly wings (online from Halo Heaven) for her party. It was SO much fun seeing all these little girls running around all dressed up! The girls LOVED it!


I'm pretty sure Londyn felt like quite the celebrity. Londyn was so cute trying to assure all her friends that she would open their present just as soon as she opened the one she already had been given.





This was such a fun party. I think it was over way too quick for all the planning that went into it. Lon - I am so glad that you had such a great time! I love you! Even though you are growing up and doing so many big girl things, you will always be my baby girl!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! What a fun party :-) I wish I was there - you know I would have thrown on some wings and definitely a tiara!! Londyn you are a beautiful little princess!!

Kirsti said...

The party looks so fun. Crazy to think how fast she is growing up. Too bad we missed the celebration...first one ever! Heading to cali, wish you were still there. We miss you guys!!

Heather said...

AWWW! Happy Birthday Londyn!! I can't believe she is already 4! That went by quick! She is such a cutie!! The party looked like it was a hit! I love seeing Jayci and Lily there too, I'm glad you guys have kept in touch! ;)

Kyra said...

happy b.day londyn! wish tera could have danced around with you in a tutu. she woule have loved it. we miss you and can't wait to see you in September! jealous that everyone else is seeing you in april!

Anonymous said...

Londyn,

You are quite the birthday party princess. You are priceless and you are so lucky to have a fun mommy. I wish I could have come.

Love,

Grandma

The Gray Family said...

I love all these girlie parties! Glad you have a girl mixed in your brood of boys to do this fun stuff with :>) Happy birthday Londyn!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Happy Birtyday little lady!!! You are BEAUTIFUL and your party was as well. I was actually going to do a butterfly theme for Brooke's Birthday, yours turned out SO CUTE!!! I am going to check out your web site!

Melissa said...

Quite the fitting theme little princess!

The Burnhams said...

Hi Shell!
It was fun to read your comment on my blog! Your little princess is so cute. I love that halo heaven website...maybe I'll be able to use it someday! I would love to get together when you are here...let's plan a party with Nicole and Rach:)
Love, Karlie

Jaime said...

What a great party Shell!! Look at you homemade cakes, centerpieces and even decorations on the chairs...WOW, Jaim is impressed!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Londyn!! I still remember the day when I held you when you were only hours old. Seriously...where has the time gone?!!

Susie said...

I can't believe little Londyn is 4. She sure is gorgeous, just like her mama. I miss you too! When are you coming down for a visit?