Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun Blog Party



I am a fan of Little Birdie Secrets and lucky for me I live right where they are. They had a really fun blog party last week that I got to go to.



We made this really cute LOVE garland. I am just amazed at the creativity some people are blessed with. Can I copy things? Sure. Come up with them like they can? Not a chance.



Pretty cute huh? I hung it on a mirror in my entry way. I have a few projects planned to do that I got off their blog, however I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to fit that in with regular life. These ladies that do this blog are amazing. Life for me without crafts is hard enough. They are pretty hard core! I do hope they keep it up because it's pretty inspiring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are SOOO crafty and come up with cute stuff all on your own. I love what you made.....too cute!!

Jaime said...

Woo Hoo...look at my crafty Shell!! I'm sure that the kids love the valentine decoations!