Easton did so good for the first couple hours. Then I thought I'd check on his little hands to see how they were fairing under the gloves. Unfortunately they had a purplish hue and he was getting grumpy really quick. Ryan took him to the car and changed his clothes. This made him much happier.
Londyn and Camden retired to the car an hour or so later. Londyn first.
Before Camden clocked out for the day he was heard crying, "Why did you even bring us here?! It is so cold!" He has since tried to take those comments back in hopes that we'll go back again soon.
Doesn't Easton look perfectly content in dreamland with the hot chocolate comfort dripped all over his cute face?
Caiden held out strong to the end. All the older boys talked the dads into a snowball fight before they left. They all took their turns ganging up on each other to shove snow down each other's shirts.
It was a fun little day trip. I think we'll try to fit in another before the snow is gone.
6 comments:
Looks like they all had fun in the snow!! I love all their red cheeks and noses.
Looks like fun!!! You know we have lots of snow just two hours from us.....I'm just saying moving back here would also provide a snow weekend. Think about it :-)
hmmmmm.....ya know we have plenty of that white stuff here in Utah!!!
that seems to be how snow trips go. start out great and by the end most of the kids are crying about how cold it is. but how quickly they forget the bad. miss you much.
"Why did you take us here"....love it :>)You know they will forget all about that part soon!
Looks like fun! Cute, cute, cute pictures!!! Sounds like a family fun day!
I totally agree that it is nice to have to drive to get to the snow! Love it!
Post a Comment