Caiden plays on a 10 foot hoop. He scored his first shots at the only game I missed. I was so bummed. I got the play-by-play when they got home and it sounds like it was a really exciting game. Caiden also had an awesome block where he knocked the ball clear up onto the stage. Nice job Caiden!
Camden has made several shots in the last few games. It took him a few games to build up those big muscles to hit that 8 foot hoop. He does it like a pro now!!
We are so proud of the boys and so happy that they are learning and growing all the time.
Keep working boys! You're doing great!!
3 comments:
They look awesome!!! How fun for them to get to play :-) Now move back here so the boys can play on the same team :-) HUGS
They are adorable! Man I miss those boys, they are growing up way too fast!
O my goodness your kids are so cute!!! I can't wait to have my kiddo's in sports, it looks like so much fun! Way to go boys, I bet you are going to both be super stars!
Awesome sport to choose as well!!!
Post a Comment