AMAZING!!
We thought this beach was incredible! I couldn’t get over how beautiful the water was! It was totally irresistible getting in!
Ryan was coaching the boys on how to catch the waves to swim in on so I thought I’d get in on the action. It was fun!
The boys were letting themselves get tossed around by the waves. Here’s Cam getting completely pummeled.
Well, must not have been that bad. He’s still smiling!
Even now just looking at these pictures it makes me want to just go dive into the water! It calls to you!!!!
On the record: A week in Hawaii is simply not long enough!
4 comments:
Those are amazing beach pics. The coloring is perfect with the water, sand, and family. Great Job!
That beach and the water look so fun. It's just beautiful. Isn't God's handiwork spectacular?
Your trip looks amazing. And, goodness, what beautiful children you have!!
Obviously I am behind on looking at blogs and pictures. Love all these fun photos. And may I take this moment to say of the picture of you and Ryan in the ocean with you holding Easton....Shelley nice looking back!! Look at all those muscles - very impressive ;-)
Post a Comment